Renters Warehouse is the largest Apple Valley property manager in the area with nearly [justvar code=”managecount”] properties under management!
[box style=”rounded” icon=”none” type=”alert”]Choose our Apple Valley Property Management company & we will:
- Collect rent.
- Coordinate maintenance.
- Conduct property inspections, with video.
- Handle Evictions.
- Enforce the lease.
- Accounting, income and expenses for your property.
- 24 hour on-call maintenance service.
- Direct deposit your rent into your bank account via FastFunds™
- PLUS these great advantages:
- No fees upfront.
- 100% Tax deductable.
- Cancel Anytime! (No cancelation fees, no complicated cancelation process!)
- TenantAssurance™ – A 9-month tenant warranty. No fine print! No excuses! We will warranty our tenants for free. If for any reason our tenant is in default of the lease, we will assist you in the eviction/removal process and find you a new tenant at no additional charge.
[box style=”rounded” border=”full” type=”tick” icon=”none”]Our Monthly Charges**:
- Single Family, Town-Home, Condo, and Lofts: $79/month
- Duplex: $69/month, per unit
- Tri-Plex: $67/month, per unit
- QUAD: $65.00/month, per unit
- 5-10 Units: As low as $59.00/month, per unit*
- 11-30 Units: As low as $55.00/month, per unit*
- 31+ Units: As low as $50.00/month, per unit*
[box type=”info” border=full”]**We charge a one-time set-up fee of $99. If the property already has tenants living in the property the setup fee is $199.
For year end CRP – M1PR Certificate of Rent Paid processing, Renters Warehouse charges a year end fee of $10 to calculate, report, issue proper documentation to all applicable parties.
[box type=”tick” border=full” style=”rounded”]Renters Warehouse will assist with all evictions however there is a $199 admin fee to facilitate and process the eviction, plus all applicable state and local government filing fees. Add EvictionPlus™ for $25/month to eliminate eviction expenses!
[box style=”rounded” icon=”none” type=”info”]Benefits of Renters Warehouse’s TenantAssurance program: [unordered_list style=”tick”]
- Gives you the property owner piece of mind!
- Minimizes risk for you the property owner.
- Adds accountability to property manager to place only high quality tenants.
- Increases profits, by eliminating costly new commissions!
- Increases value proposition of the tenant placement fee and monthly management fee.
- Covers not only a bad tenant, but a bad economy.
- Makes renting safer for you the property owner!
- Is longer than our competition, and is without fine print!
[box type=”tick” style=”rounded” border=full”]FEE: (FREE W/ TENANT PLACEMENT!)
For only $25/month add our EvictionPlus service to ease your mind regarding expenses associated with an eviction. Sign up for this service and we will prepare and file your paperwork, plus cover all associated fees and attend the initial eviction hearing.
Free direct deposit to the bank account of your choice!
Renters Warehouse FastFunds™ program is a free automatic direct deposit system which allows you the property owner to pick the bank of your choice and we will automatically and quickly deposit your rental income using our advanced ACH direct deposit FastFunds™ system. Nobody gets you your rent money faster than Renters Warehouse!
[box style=”rounded” icon=”none” type=”info”]Benefits of the FastFunds™ program:
- Receive your rent in less time, no more waiting for the mail to arrive!
- No trips to the bank!
- Funds are available sooner.
- 100% Free – no charges for this service.
- No more lost checks in the mail.
- Its Green! No more paper checks and envelopes.
- E-statement, monthly financial statement is emailed to you in PDF form.
- Its quick and easy to sign up! Contact ACH@RentersWarehouse.com for details.
24 Hour Property Protection
Renters Warehouse professional landlords know your property is more than a rental. Renters Warehouse professional landlords are hard at work to help alleviate rental angst. Our landlords will be tireless in our efforts, strong and straight forward in character, accountable for our actions, 100% dependable, and focused on value. We know every property owner has three fears. The renters wont pay rent, the renter may damage the rental, and the eviction process is costly and timely. We have three services that will alleviate nearly all risk. Ask about our Rent Protect Plan, Eviction Plus Plan, and Full Service Property Protection Plan to alleviate your rental angst. We stand against avoidable angst over renting, and stand for the freedom to rent with confidence! To learn more about our award winning services, contact us today by click the Get Started button below or by dialing 952.470.8888 now.
- Random and routine property inspections.
- Around-the-clock, in-house maintenance services.
- Use of discounted partner vendors to maximize efficiencies and your bottom line.
- EvictionPlus™ Plan.
- Full-Service Property Protection Plan™.
All Apple Valley Property Managers & Assistants are licensed and/or authorized employees of the Real Estate Brokerage.
DO YOU NEED PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IN Apple Valley? Please take this self test to learn if your ready to handle this on your own.
[box style=”rounded” icon=”none” type=”alert”]If you answer “NO” to any of the following, please give us a call as we can answer “YES” to them all!
[toggle hide=”yes” border=”yes” style=”white” title_open=”Click to close” title_closed=”Click here to take the test”]
- Do you have access to numerous real estate educational opportunities?
- Do you adhere to the highest Standards of Professionalism and Code of Ethics?
- Do you know the latest landlord/tenant laws for your city, state and federal governments?
- Do you know rent values and vacancy factors in your city?
- Do you have rental applications and consistent screening policies to meet legal obligations, I.E. “Patriot Act Compliant?”
- Do you perform thorough move-in and move-out property evaluations.
- Are you personally familiar with reputable painters, electricians, roofers, chimney cleaners, carpenters, landscapers, furnace and appliance repairmen, and other maintenance professionals?
- Are able to effectively negotiate with tenants, handle difficult issues and enforce the terms of the rental agreement?
- Do you have the ability to recover NSF checks, evict tenants and collect bad debts?
- Do you understand all the rules and regulations surrounding the handling of security deposits?[/toggle]