Renters Warehouse is the largest Minnetonka property manager in the area with nearly [justvar code=”managecount”] properties under management!
When you choose our Minnetonka Property Management company we will:
- Collect rent via credit/debit, or auto withdrawal.
- Coordinate all maintenance requests.
- Conduct random and routine property inspections.
- Facilitate evictions and enforce leases.*
- Assist in the end of lease turn over.
- Provide detailed monthly statements
- Issue customized year-end reports (profit & loss, etc.)
- Provide 24 hour on-call service.
- Conduct videotaped property inspections.
- Get your rental income faster with our FastFunds™ direct deposit system.
- Plus monthly e-statements.
PLUS these great advantages:
- No fees upfront.
- 100% Tax deductable.
- Cancel Anytime! (No cancelation fees, no complicated cancelation process!)
- Free 9 month tenant warranty on all placed tenants. No fine print! No excuses! We will warranty our tenants for free. If for any reason our tenant is in default of the lease, we will assist you in the eviction/removal process and find you a new tenant at no additional charge.
Our Monthly Charges**:
- Single Family, Town-Home, Condo, and Lofts: $79/month Flat Fee
- Duplex: $69/month, per unit
- Tri-Plex: $67/month, per unit
- QUAD: $65.00/month, per unit
- 5-10 Units: As low as $59.00/month, per unit*
- 11-30 Units: As low as $55.00/month, per unit*
- 31+ Units: As low as $50.00/month, per unit*
**We charge a one-time set-up fee of $99. If the property already has tenants living in the property the setup fee is $199.
For year end CRP – M1PR Certificate of Rent Paid processing, Renters Warehouse charges a year end fee of $10 to calculate, report, issue proper documentation to all applicable parties. *Renters Warehouse will assist with all evictions however there is a $199 admin fee to facilitate and process the eviction, plus all applicable state and local government filing fees.
Benefits of Renters Warehouse’s TenantAssurance program:
- Gives you the property owner piece of mind!
- Minimizes risk for you the property owner.
- Adds accountability to property manager to place only high quality tenants.
- Increases profits, by eliminating costly new commissions!
- Increases value proposition of the tenant placement fee and monthly management fee.
- Covers not only a bad tenant, but a bad economy.
- Makes renting safer for you the property owner!
- Is longer than our competition, and is without fine print!
FEE: (FREE W/ TENANT PLACEMENT!)
For only $25/month add our EvictionPlus™ service to ease your mind regarding expenses associated with an eviction. Sign up for this service and we will prepare and file your paperwork, plus cover all associated fees and attend the initial eviction hearing.
*Renters Warehouse will assist with all evictions however there is a $199 admin fee to facilitate and process the eviction, plus all applicable state and local government filing fees – Add EvictionPlus™ for $25/month to eliminate eviction expenses!
Free direct deposit to the bank account of your choice!
Renters Warehouse FastFunds™ program is a free automatic direct deposit system which allows you the property owner to pick the bank of your choice and we will automatically and quickly deposit your rental income using our advanced ACH direct deposit FastFunds™ system. Nobody gets you your rent money faster than Renters Warehouse!
Benefits of the FastFunds™ program:
- Receive your rent in less time, no more waiting for the mail to arrive!
- No trips to the bank!
- Funds are available sooner.
- 100% Free – no charges for this service.
- No more lost checks in the mail.
- Its Green! No more paper checks and envelopes.
- E-statement, monthly financial statement is emailed to you in PDF form.
- Its quick and easy to sign up! Contact ( ACH@RentersWarehouse.com for details)
All Minnetonka Property Managers & Assistants are licensed and/or authorized employees of the Real Estate Brokerage.
DO YOU NEED PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IN Minnetonka? Please take this self test to learn if your ready to handle this on your own.
If you answer “NO” to any of the following, please give us a call as we can answer “YES” to them all!
Do you have access to numerous real estate educational opportunities?
Do you adhere to the highest Standards of Professionalism and Code of Ethics?
Do you know the latest landlord/tenant laws for your city, state and federal governments?
Do you know rent values and vacancy factors in your city?
Do you have rental applications and consistent screening policies to meet legal obligations, I.E. “Patriot Act Compliant?”
Do you perform thorough move-in and move-out property evaluations.
Are personally familiar with reputable painters, electricians, roofers, chimney cleaners, carpenters, landscapers, furnace and appliance repairmen, and other maintenance professionals?
Are able to effectively negotiate with tenants, handle difficult issues and enforce the terms of the rental agreement?
Do you have the ability to recover NSF checks, evict tenants and collect bad debts?
Do you understand all the rules and regulations surrounding the handling of security deposits?