Rental Property Management in Miami
Renters Warehouse Miami
Renters Warehouse Miami is the premier leasing and property management company in Florida. The Miami team of licensed and specialized professional landlords are the best property managers in town. Our team has been carefully crafted to help property owners like yourself lease their homes without the headaches.
Quality Miami Property Management Company
Our professional property managers can take care of everything you need when renting out your house in Miami.
Our Services Include:
- quality tenant placement
- rent collection
- maintenance coordination
- optional protection packages
- tax and licensing paperwork
Since the housing crisis the rental market in Florida has taken off. Renters Warehouse Miami is ready to help you turn your home into Rent Estate™ (rental income) in a few short weeks.
The best part is we charge no upfront fees, and you can cancel at any time.
Rental Properties in Miami Florida
Miami is a great city. The blend of cultures creates a unique and desirable atmosphere. That is probably why 85% of tenants in the city stay in the same location past the first year.
With people constantly moving to the city, and rent price is 20.7% higher than the national average you will be in prime position to generate consistent income.
Life in Miami
There is a lot to do in Miami, the city will be an easy sell for most tenants. With average yearly high and low temperatures hovering between 84F and 70F it is tough to beat. The city offers a vibrant nightlife with great clubs and restaurants. During the day you can cool off at South Beach or visit some of the great museums. From South Beach to Cocoanut Grove there is no shortage of activities and culture.
Miami Property Management Stats:
Median Household Income
Zillow Miami SFR Median Rent
Rental Occupancy Rate
Renters Warehouse Miami SFR Median Rent
Renters Warehouse Miami proudly serves: Miami, Biscayne Park, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Cutler Bay, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Homestead, Kendall, Key Biscayne, Medley, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Springs, Miami Shores, North Miami, Opa-Locka, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, South Miami, Sweetwater, Virginia Gardens, West Miami, Atlantis, Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Briny Breezes, Cloud Lake, Delray Beach, Glen Ridge, Golf, Greenacres, Gulf Stream, Haverhill, Highland Beach, Hypoluxo, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Lake Clarke Shores, Lake Park, Lake Worth, Lantana, Loxahatchee Groves, Manalapan, Mangonia Park, North Palm Beach, Ocean Ridge, Pahokee, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Shores, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, South Bay, South Palm Beach, Wellington, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Atlantis, Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Greenacres, Lake Worth, Pahokee, Palm Beach Gardens, Riviera Beach, South Bay, West Palm Beach, Westlake
Property Management Pricing for Miami
Renters Warehouse Miami property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $99
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service