Rental Property Management in Phoenix
Renters Warehouse Phoenix
Renters Warehouse Phoenix is hands down the best property management company in Arizona. We specialize in generating Rent Estate™ for your properties and homes. Renters Warehouse Phoenix’s team of specialized Professional Landlords is set up to help everyday homeowners lease their home or property without the typical headaches.
Property Management in Phoenix, AZ
Our team of professional landlords which we call Rent Estate™ Advisors can take care of everything you need when renting out your investment properties. On average, we find quality tenants in a matter of weeks and with our placement guarantee, we offer peace of mind that if your renters default for any reason, we’ll provide additional tenant placement services for free.
Renters Warehouse Phoenix Services Include
- Tax and licensing paperwork
- Optional protection packages
- Tenant placement
- Rent collection
- Maintenance coordination
- and more
Phoenix AZ Rental Market
Phoenix has seen a strong uptick in the rental market recently. Renters Warehouse is ready to help you turn your home into a profit generating property in no time.
The best part is that are NO upfront fees and NO marketing fees. You can cancel at ANY time. We make the process as painless and hassle free as possible.
Rental Properties in Phoenix Arizona
Content: As the fifth largest city in the country, Phoenix represents a fantastic opportunity for landlords to be. With 47% of the cities occupants renting, great year-round weather, & pro sports teams, there is plenty to attract renters to the city.
The cities rate of 2.85 people per household bodes well for single family or multi-room properties. Over 80% of Phoenix residents have been living in the same home for over a year, so you can get tenants, and keep them.
Phoenix Property Management Stats:
Median Household Income
Zillow Phoenix SFR Median Rent
Rental Occupancy Rate
Renters Warehouse Phoenix SFR Median Rent
Renters Warehouse Phoenix proudly serves: Ahwatukee, Anthem, Apache Junction, Brumstead, Buckeye , Carefree, Casa Grande, Cave Creek, Chandler, El Mirage, Florence, Foothills, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Gold Canyon, Goodyear, Guadalupe, Laveen, Liberty, Litchfield Park, Maricopa, Mesa, New River, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Phoenix, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun City West, Sun Lakes, Surprise, Tempe, Tolleson, Tonopah, Waddell.
Property Management Pricing for Phoenix
Renters Warehouse Phoenix property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $99
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
CRP Fee (billed in January): $10
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management Download Our Services Overview Book
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service