Rental Property Management in Seattle
Renters Warehouse Seattle
Renters Warehouse Seattle is the premier leasing and property management company in Seattle, specializing in generating Rent Estate™ (rental income) for your Property Management needs. The Seattle team of local, licensed and specialized Professional Landlords is perfectly positioned to help everyday homeowners and investors lease their home or property with total confidence.
Seattle Property Management
Our professional landlords called Rent Estate™ advisors can take care of everything you need when renting out your home or investment properties in Seattle.
Services Include: tenant placement, rent collection, maintenance coordination, inspections, tax and licensing paperwork, optional protection packages and much, much more!
With the rental market booming in the area, Renters Warehouse Seattle is ready to help you turn your home into Rent Estate™ – in just a few weeks on average.t
Rental Properties in the Seattle, WA Area
Location Specific Content: Unlike most parts of the country, rent in the Seattle area continues to climb. According to Apartment Insights Washington, city wide rent prices are up 7.6% over last year, and have risen 63% since 2010.
Seattle is the fastest growing major city in the country, housing demand continues to outpace supply. Average rental prices are rising at 8 times the national average, with no end in sight. If you own a property in the area, there has never been a better time to be a landlord.
Seattle Property Management Stats
Median Household Income
Zillow Seattle SFR Median Rent
Rental Occupancy Rate
Renters Warehouse Seattle SFR Median Rent
Renters Warehouse Seattle proudly serves: Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, and many other greater Seattle areas.
Property Management Pricing for Seattle
Renters Warehouse Seattle property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $99
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management (Save with Prepayment!)
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
- NO cancellation fees; cancel at any time, without penalty
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service