Rental Property Management in Atlanta
Renters Warehouse Atlanta
Renters Warehouse is the top leasing and property management company in the greater Atlanta area. We specialize in handling your Property Management needs. Our Atlanta team of local professional landlords has been put in place to help homeowners and investors like you lease your property.
Our professional landlords, or Rent Estate™ Advisors as we call them can take care of everything you need when renting out your home or investment property in Atlanta.
Our Services Include:
- maintenance coordination
- tenant placement
- rent collection
- tax and licensing paperwork
- optional protection packages
- and more…
Rental Property Management in Atlanta
With the rental market booming in Atlanta, Renters Warehouse is ready to help you turn your home into an income generating property.
Rental Properties in Atlanta GA
At the moment, the Atlanta rental market is one of the strongest in the country. The current job market is outpacing most US cities. In Atlanta 56.4% of the houses are not occupied by the owner.
The average rent in the city went above $1100 for the first time ever in 2016. If you own a property in the Atlanta area, now is the time to turn it into an income generator.
Atlanta Property Management Stats
Median Household Income
Atlanta Zillow SFR Median Rent
Rental Occupancy Rate
Atlanta SFR Median Rent
Renters Warehouse Atlanta proudly serves: Acworth, Alpharetta, Atlanta, Auburn, Austell, Avondale Estates, Blairsville, Bowdon, Braselton, Bremen, Buford, Canton, Carrollton, Cartersville, Cedartown, Chamblee, Clarkston, College Park, Conyers, Covington, Cumming, Dacula, Dallas, Doraville, Douglasville, Duluth, Dunwoody, East Point, Ellenwood, Ellijay, Fairburn, Fayette, Fayetteville, Flowery Branch, Forest Park, Glen Haven, Grayson, Greensboro, Hampton, Hapeville, Hiram, Jasper, Johns Creek, Jonesboro, Kennesaw, Lake Lanier Islands, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Lithia Springs, Lithonia, Locust Grove, Loganville, Mableton, Marble Hill, Marietta, McDonough, Milton, Monticello, Morrow, Newnan, Newtown, Norcross, Peachtree City, Powder Springs, Riverdale, Rockmart, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Scottdale, Senoia, Smyrna , Snellville, Stockbridge, Stone Mountain, Sunny Side, Suwanee, Tallapoosa, Tucker, Tyrone, Union City, Villa Rica, Vinings, Westoak, Woodstock
Property Management Pricing for Atlanta
Renters Warehouse Atlanta property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $299
Eviction Admin Fee: $450
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management
Your Renters Warehouse Office is Atlanta
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service