Rental Property Management in St. Cloud
Renters Warehouse St. Cloud
Are you looking for the top leasing and property management company in Central Minnesota? Renters Warehouse St. Cloud’s team of local, licensed and professional landlords is set up to help everyday homeowners and investors lease their home or property with total confidence.
Property Management St Cloud MN
Our Central Minnesota property managers can take care of everything, when renting out your house in St. Cloud.
Our St Cloud Services Include:
- rent collection
- quality tenant placement
- maintenance coordination
- tax and licensing paperwork
- optional protection packages
- and more…
With a strong rental market in Central Minnesota, Renters Warehouse St. Cloud is ready to help you turn your home into Rent Estate™. The process typically takes just a few weeks.
To keep the process simple we have no marketing, upfront, or cancellation fees. You can stop your service at any time with Renters Warehouse St. Cloud.
Rental Properties in St. Cloud MN
St. Cloud Minnesota is an interesting rental market. In the city, 48% of the housing is occupied by non-owners. St. Cloud also has a very low 1.7% vacancy rate.
There are a lot of rental properties, but most have existing tenants. The high level of demand for rental properties is great for landlords in this area.
St. Cloud Property Management Stats:
Median Household Income
Zillow Minnesota SFR Median Rent
Rental Occupancy Rate
Renters Warehouse St. Cloud SFR Median Rent
Renters Warehouse St. Cloud proudly serves: Aitkin, Albany, Alexandria (Area), Annandale, Avon, Becker, Big Lake, Braham, Brainerd (Area), Buffalo, Cambridge, Clear Lake, Clearwater, Cold Spring, Cokato, Crosby, Dassel, Detroit Lakes (Area), Fergus Falls, Foley, Foreston, Glenwood, Holdingford, Howard Lake, Kimball, Litchfield, Little Falls, Maple Lake, Melrose, Milaca, Monticello, Montrose, Mora, New London, New York Mills, Nisswa, Paynesville, Ogilvie, Park Rapids, Pierz, Ramsey, Randall, Rice, Richmond, Rockville, Royalton, Sartell, Sauk Centre, Sauk Rapids, Silver Creek Township, Staples, St Augusta, St Cloud, St Joseph, St Michael, Stanchfield, Waite Park, Wadena, Watkins, Willmar, and Zimmerman.
Property Management Pricing for St. Cloud
Renters Warehouse St. Cloud property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $99
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
CRP Fee (billed in January): $10
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
- NO cancellation fees; cancel at any time, without penalty
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service