Rental Property Management in Milwaukee
Renters Warehouse Milwaukee
Renters Warehouse Milwaukee is the premier property management company in Wisconsin. We specialize in turning your property into rental income. The Milwaukee office has been staffed with local, licensed property managers who are ready to help you lease out your home.
Milwaukee Property Management
Our Rent Estate™ advisors can handle all the heavy lifting when you decided to rent out your home or investment properties in Milwaukee.
The current housing shortage in the area has created a strong market for landlords. We can get your property ready for rent in just a few weeks on average.
Services Include: quality tenant placement, rent collection, maintenance coordination, inspections, tax and licensing paperwork, optional protection packages and much, much more!
At Renters Warehouse, there are no marketing fees, no upfront fees, and no cancellation fees. Feel free to cancel your service at any time.
Rental Properties in the Milwaukee, WI Area
As a homeowner in the Milwaukee area, you will be in a position to take advantage of the current housing market. Since the housing crash, people simply aren’t putting as many homes on the market which has created a severe lack of inventory.
Low inventory has resulted in homes selling at or above list price. This leads to potential buyers choosing to rent instead.
Taking advantage of the current housing market in the Milwaukee area could be your key to long-term financial independence.
Milwaukee Metro Property Management Stats
Median Household Income
Zillow Milwaukee SFR Median Rent
Rental Occupancy Rate
Renters Warehouse Milwaukee SFR Median Rent
Renters Warehouse Milwaukee proudly serves: Belgium, Brookfield, Brown Deer, Cedarburg, Decker, Decker Corner, Druecker, Fredonia, Germantown, Glendale, Grafton, Holy Cross, Horns Corners, Kenosha, Knellsville, Lake Church, Lakefield, Menomonee Falls, Mequon, Milwaukee, Newburg, Ozaukee, Port Washington, Racine, Richfield, Saukville, Sauk Trail Beach, Sheboygan, Shorewood, Sussex, Ulao, Washington, Waubeka, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, West Bend and Whitefish Bay.
Property Management Pricing for Milwaukee
Renters Warehouse Milwaukee property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $99
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
CRP Fee (billed in January): $10
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management (Save with Prepayment!)
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
- NO cancellation fees; cancel at any time, without penalty
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service