Rental Property Management in Denver
Renters Warehouse Denver
The Renters Warehouse Denver office offers you premier leasing and property management service in Colorado. We specialize in helping you generate rental income by taking care of your property Management needs.
The Renters Warehouse Denver team of licensed property managers is in position to help investors like you, lease their property to quality tenants with total confidence.
Denver Property Management
Our professional property management team which we call Rent Estate™ advisors, can take care of everything you need when renting out your Denver based properties. We actively try to anticipate your management needs.
Our services Include: protection packages, tenant placement, rent collection, maintenance coordination, inspections, tax and licensing paperwork, and more.
The Denver rental market has seen a recent surge in prices as demand outpaces the current supply. Renters Warehouse is ready to help you turn your investment property into rental income. The best part is that our setup time is generally only a few weeks.
Rental Properties in Denver Colorado
With a household vacancy rate 2% lower than the national average, you shouldn’t have to wait long to find quality tenants for an empty property. Denver also has a higher average household income, and subsequently a higher average cost of rent.
Sporting the nation’s lowest unemployment rate at 2.3%, Denver is a city on the rise that is attracting Millennial's at a high rate. A strong job market mixed with tons of social activities like skiing, hiking, or seeing one of the pro sports teams puts Denver near the top of the list for people seeking investment properties.
Denver Rental Property Stats
Median Household Income
Zillow Denver SFR Median Rent
Rental Occupancy Rate
Renters Warehouse SFR Denver Median Rent
Renters Warehouse Denver proudly serves: Denver, Lakewood, Englewood, Centennial, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Golden, Castle Rock, Castle Pines, Parker, Arvada, Aurora, Broomfield, Wheat Ridge, Westminster, Commerce City, Thornton, Aurora, Ken Caryl, Lone Tree, Conifer, Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Windsor, Longmont, Brighton and Colorado Springs.
Property Management Pricing for Denver
Renters Warehouse Denver property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $99
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management Download Our Services Overview Book
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service