Rental Property Management in Hampton Roads
Renters Warehouse Hampton Roads
Renters Warehouse Hampton Roads is the premier leasing and property management company in Southeast Virginia. Generating Rent Estate™ (rental income) from your property is our specialty. The Hampton Roads team of licensed property managers has been put in place to help everyday homeowners and investors lease their properties with confidence.
Hampton Roads Property Management
Our professional landlords or Rent Estate™ advisors, can take care of everything you need when renting out your home or investment properties in Hampton Roads.
Services Include: tenant placement, rent collection, maintenance coordination, inspections, tax and licensing paperwork, optional protection packages and more.
The Southeastern Virginia’s rental market is in the middle of a major boom. Renters Warehouse Hampton Roads is ready to help you turn your home into Rent Estate™ (rental income) in just a few short weeks.
There are NO marketing fees and NO upfront fees. You can cancel at ANY time if you feel the need.
Rental Properties in the Hampton Roads, VA Area
The Hampton Roads area was hit hard by the housing crash. Since then, like most major markets it has seen strong recovery.
While home prices have been volatile, the rental market is on fire. Potentially buyers worried about prices falling are taking the wait and see approach and choosing to rent instead.
Renters Warehouse can help you capitalize on this market for years to come. Contact us today to learn more.
Renters Warehouse Hampton Roads proudly serves: Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Hampton, Newport News, Suffolk.
South East Virginia Property Management Stats
Median Household Income
Zillow Chesapeake SFR Median Rent
Rental Occupancy Rate
Renters Warehouse Chesapeake SFR Median Rent
Renters Warehouse Hampton Roads proudly serves: Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Hampton, Newport News, Suffolk
Property Management Pricing for Hampton Roads
Renters Warehouse Hampton Roads property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $125
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $350
Eviction Administration fee: $350Get Started with 24/7 Property Management
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service