Rental Property Management in Charlotte
Renters Warehouse Charlotte
Renters Warehouse of Charlotte is the top property management company in North Carolina. Our Charlotte based team of local property managers are positioned to help everyday homeowners like you lease their homes or properties with total confidence.
Charlotte Property Management
Our Professional Landlords or Rent Estate™ advisors as we like to call them can take care of everything you need when renting your home in the Charlotte area.
Charlotte Services Include: rent collection, quality tenant placement, maintenance coordination, inspections, tax and licensing paperwork, and optional protection packages
With the rental market seeing an uptick in Charlotte rental prices, Renters Warehouse is set up to help you start generating rental income as soon as possible. The process usually takes just a few weeks on average.
We also don’t charge marketing fees, upfront fees, or cancellation fees. You can cancel at ANY time with Renters Warehouse. Most property management companies will attempt to lock you in for years.
Rental Properties in the Charlotte, NC Area
With the housing market continuing to recover across the country, this is an exciting time to become a landlord.
Charlotte has been highlighted by HomeUnion as the #7 city with the highest projected rental pricing growth. The city was projected to see 5.3% price increase through the end of 2016, with this trend is expected to continue through 2017.
Rising rental prices make this a great time to be a landlord in the Charlotte area.
Charlotte Property Management Stats
Median Household Income
Zillow SFR Charlotte Median Rent
Rental Occupancy Rate
Renters Warehouse SFR Charlotte Median Rent
Renters Warehouse Charlotte proudly serves: Albemarle, Belmont, Bessemer City, Boiling Springs, Burnsville - Anson County, Charlotte, Cherryville, Claremont, Concord, Conover, Cornelius, Dallas, Davidson, Denver, East Brook, Fairfield - Union County, Fairgrove, Fairview - Union County, Fort Mill, Frog Pond, Gastonia, Harrisburg, Hickory, Hildebran, Hill Crest, Horse Shoe, Huntersville, Indian Trail, Iron Station, Kannapolis, Kings Mountain, Lakeview, Lincolnton, Locust, Longview, Maiden, Marshville, Matthews, Mint Hill, Monroe, Mooresville, Morganton, Mount Holly, Newton, Oakgrove, Pineville, Red Cross, Richfield, Rock Hill, Rockingham, Sandy Mush, Shelby, Sherrills Ford,, Southside, Stanley, Statesville, Sugar Town, Terrell, Troutman, Troy, Wadesboro, Waxhaw, Wesley Chapel, York
Property Management Pricing for Charlotte
Renters Warehouse Charlotte property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $99
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
- NO cancellation fees; cancel at any time, without penalty
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service