Rental Property Management in Tucson
Renters Warehouse Tucson
Renters Warehouse is the leader when it comes to property management in Tucson. Our Tucson based team of local, licensed and specialized professional property managers is here to help homeowners and investors like yourself lease their home or property with complete confidence.
Property Management Services in Tucson
Our professional property managers can take care of everything you need when renting out your house in Tucson.
Some of our Tucson services include: tax and licensing paperwork, inspections, quality tenant placement, rent collection, maintenance coordination, optional protection packages and much more.
With the strength of the current rental market in Arizona, Renters Warehouse Tucson is ready to help turn your home into Rent Estate™ (rental property generating income). How long does it? We have most landlords up and running in a few weeks.
We have NO upfront fees and NO marketing fees. You can stop your service at any time with Renters Warehouse Tucson.
Rental Properties in Tucson Arizona
Of the 229,762 housing units in the City of Tucson, only 51.2% are occupied by renters. With 74.5% of Tucson residents, living in their current location for over a year, the city has a healthy mix of people looking to rent past the first year.
Tucson has an average of 2.45 people per household. Single family or multi-room properties should do very well in this city.
Tucson Property Management Stats:
Median Household Income
Arizona Median Rent
Rental Occupancy Rate
Tucson Median Rent
Renters Warehouse Tucson proudly serves: Casas Adobes, Catalina Foothills, Corona De Tucson, Drexel Alvernon , Drexler Heights, East Sahuarita, Flowing Wells,Green Valley, Little Town, Marana, North Tortolita, Oro Valley, Sahuarita, Summit, Tanque Verde, Tucson Estates, Tucson, Valencia West.
Property Management Pricing for Tucson
Renters Warehouse Tucson property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $99
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
CRP Fee (billed in January): $10
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service