Rental Property Management in Huntsville
Renters Warehouse Huntsville
The Renters Warehouse location in Huntsville is the premier leasing and property management company in Alabama. We specialize fulfilling your property management needs.
Our team of local, licensed professional landlords is positioned to help everyday homeowners lease their home or property with total confidence. Our full-service property management team is ready to help you make money today.
Turn Your Home into a Rental Property
Renters Warehouse Huntsville professional landlords and Rent Estate™ advisors can take care of everything you need when renting out your home or investment property.
The rental market in Alabama has seen a big uptick in recent years. Let our staff help you turn your home into a rental property in just a few weeks on average.
There are NO marketing fees, NO upfront fees, and NO cancellation fees. You can cancel at any time. At Renters Warehouse, we aim to make the experience as simple and care free as we can.
Renters Warehouse Huntsville Services Include:
Quality tenant placement, rent collection, maintenance coordination, inspections, tax and licensing paperwork, optional protection packages and more.
Rental Properties in Huntsville Alabama
Huntsville is an underrated city, people who live there will tell you just that. In fact the city was just named the “Nations Fastest Growing Tech City“ by Zip Recruiter and Payscale in June 2017. The tech boom has given the city an influx of new high paying jobs.
Huntsville features an average cost of living that is 8.6% lower than the national average. The city also features affordable rent and mortgage rates, making it desirable for landlords and tenants alike.
If you are looking for stable tenants you will be happy to learn that 81.1% of Huntsville residents stay in their home for more than a year. These factors, mixed with an unemployment rate lower than the national average add up to a strong market for prospective landlords.
Huntsville Property Management Stats:
Median Household Income
Alabama Median Rent
Rental Occupancy Rate
Huntsville Median Rent
Renters Warehouse Huntsville proudly serves: Athens, Decatur, Mooresville, Belle Mina, Priceville, Hartselle, Triana, Somerville, Laceys Spring, New Hope, Gurley, Huntsville, Brownsboro, Meridianville, Harvest, Capshaw, Madison
Property Management Pricing for Huntsville
Renters Warehouse Huntsville property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $99
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
Mandated City Rental License Inspection: $75
Mandated Year End CRP (Certificate of Rent Paid) Fee (billed in January): $10
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management (Save with Prepayment!)
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
- NO cancellation fees; cancel at any time, without penalty
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service