Rental Property Management in Montgomery
Renters Warehouse Montgomery
If you are looking for the premier leasing and property management company in Montgomery Alabama, Renters Warehouse has you covered. We specialize in maximizing your potential income by meeting all of your property management needs. Renters Warehouse Montgomery’s team of local, licensed and specialized Professional Landlords was put together to help homeowners and investors lease out their property with total confidence.
Montgomery Property Management
Our professional landlords have years of property management experience. They can take care of everything you need when prepping a property for rent.
Our Services Include: quality tenant placement, rent collection, maintenance coordination, inspections, tax and licensing paperwork, optional protection packages and much, much more!
With the rental market booming in Alabama, Renters Warehouse Montgomery is ready to help turn your home or property into Rent Estate™ in just a few weeks. Our quality tenant placement guarantee gives you the peace of mind that if your renters default for any reason, we’ll provide additional tenant placement services for free.
At Renters Warehouse Montgomery, there are no marketing fees, upfront fees, or cancellation fees. You can cancel at any time.
Owning Rental Properties in Montgomery, AL
With an average of 2.46 people per household, Montgomery Alabama is in prime position for those seeking to rent out homes to families. Over 77.5% of residents in the city have been in their home for a year or more. Of the occupied houses 44.7% are rented.
Put those stats together and you have a large rental market, with tenants that like to stay for extend periods, making Montgomery a fantastic rental market.
Montgomery Property Management Stats:
Median Household Income
Alabama Median Rent
Rental Occupancy Rate
Birmingham Median Rent
Renters Warehouse Montgomery proudly serves:
Property Management Pricing for Montgomery
Renters Warehouse Montgomery property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $99
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
Mandated City Rental License Inspection: $75
Mandated Year End CRP (Certificate of Rent Paid) Fee (billed in January): $10
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management (Save with Prepayment!)
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
- NO cancellation fees; cancel at any time, without penalty
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service