Rental Property Management in Southeast Michigan
Renters Warehouse Southeast Michigan
Southeast Michigan is home to a Renters Warehouse leasing and property management office. We specialize in helping you generate rental income as a landlord. Our Southeast Michigan team of local, licensed and professional landlords is setup to help everyday homeowners and investors lease their home or property with total confidence.
Property Management Companies in Michigan
Our professional landlords or Rent Estate™ advisors as we like to call them can take care of everything you need when renting out your home or investment property in Southeast Michigan.
maintenance coordination, tenant placement, rent collection, tax and licensing paperwork, inspections, optional protection packages and much more.
Currently the rental market in Michigan is strong. Renters Warehouse Southeast Michigan is ready to help you turn your home into Rent Estate™ (rental income). Setup usually takes just a few weeks on average.
At Renters Warehouse, we don’t believe in burying you with fees like other property management companies. We have no upfront fees or marketing fees. You can stop your service at any time with Renters Warehouse Southeast Michigan.
Rental Properties in Michigan
Keeping a quality tenant for multiple years can ease a lot of the issues commonly associated with rental properties. In Southeast Michigan, a shocking 90% of people have been living in the same house for over a year. That is well above the national average.
Only 15.6% of the houses in Southeast Michigan are not occupied by their owner. With an average rent higher than the state average you will be in a position to generate decent rental income.
Michigan Property Management Stats:
Median Household Income
Zillow SE Michigan SFR Median Rent
Rental Occupancy Rate
Renters Warehouse S.E. SFR Median Rent
Renters Warehouse Southeast Michigan proudly serves: Macomb County, Roseville, St. Clair Shores, Sterling Heights, Utica, Warren, Center Line, Eastpointe, Fraser, Oakland County, Auburn Hills, Berkley, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Clarkston, Clawson, Farmington, Farmington Hills, Ferndale, Hazel Park, Huntington Woods, Keego Harbor, Lake Angelus, Lathrup Village, Madison Heights, Novi, Oak Park, Orchard Lake Village, Pontiac (county seat), Rochester, Rochester Hills, Royal Oak, South Lyon, Southfield, Sylvan Lake, Troy, Walled Lake, Wixom, Pleasant Ridge, Wayne County, Allen Park, Ann Arbor, Belleville, Dearborn Heights, Dearborn, Detroit, Ecorse, Flat Rock, Garden City, Gibraltar, Grosse Pointe, Grosse Pointe Farms, Grosse Pointe Park, Grosse Pointe Woods, Hamtramck, Harper Woods, Highland Park, Inkster, Lincoln Park, Livonia, Melvindale, Northville, Plymouth, River Rouge, Riverview, Rockwood, Romulus, Southgate, Taylor, Trenton, Wayne, Westland, Woodhaven, Wyandotte.
Property Management Pricing for Southeast Michigan
Renters Warehouse Southeast Michigan property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Eviction Admin Fee: $199
CRP Fee (billed in January): $10
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $99Get Started with 24/7 Property Management
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service